Fundamentally driven investment process. An active and flexible approach to managing across a variety of market and rate cycles.
The strategy seeks to obtain maximum risk-adjusted return consistent with preservation of capital. This is primarily a US focused investment strategy utilizing broad market sectors (US government related, corporate both investment grade and high-yield up to 35% of total assets, and securitized assets) across the yield curve. Average OAD +/- 30% of the Bloomberg Barclays US Aggregate Index. Back-to-basics, fundamentally-driven investment process. Utilizing an active and flexible approach to manage across a variety of market and rate cycles.
Dynamic short-duration bond strategy. Seeking to obtain preservation of capital and risk-adjusted returns. Focused on delivering a high and stable rate of current income. Primarily US focused investments utilizing broad market sectors (US government related, corporate both investment grade and high-yield up to 35% of total assets, and securitized assets) with an average OAD +/- 30% of the Bloomberg Barclays 1-3 year Government/Credit Index. Stated final maturity of seven years or less. An active and flexible approach to manage across a variety of market and rate cycles.
Separate accounts are considered based on the following criteria:
- They can be structured to meet an end need of a client.
- They fit with our investment expertise and our ability to exceed expectations.
- The client is interested in partnering with us in a long-term relationship with a focus on creating value.
- Assets under management meet a minimum threshold, allowing for successful investing.
We specialize in managing money for income-focused clients interested in long-term partnerships.
Investment criteria includes:
- Seeks to obtain maximum total return consistent with preservation of capital.
- Yield and income being an important component of total return.
- Risk-adjusted return focus.